Switch out that beach bag for your book bag because it’s time to hit the books! It’s back-to-school shopping season and with some helpful hints from the Savvy Shopper, you can cross off each and every item on your check list without the dreadful feelings of buyer’s remorse.
School’s in Session
- TI Calculator: These calculators are the emblems of math, post-elementary school. In many schools, these graphing calculators are not only required, but also essential for the classroom for students in grades 7-12 and even into college. With the proper research and proper care, the calculator you choose will last you through those years and then some! If you’re unsure what model calculator your student may need, check out this calculator buying guide.
- Paperless Writing Tablet: Save paper, save the environment and become a green hero, all with this power free LCD tablet. It’s like the next generation of your favorite Etch-a-Sketch without the bulk. This tablet is not only sensitive to your fingernail’s touch, but any marks can be erased using a tool as small as a watch battery. Be a savvy environmentalist and replace your one-time-use notepads with this must-have!
- Microwave & Refrigerator Combo: If your student is beginning college and living in a dorm, you should consider investing in a microwave/fridge combo unit. This standalone gadget will save the space (that your student doesn’t have) while offering undeniable convenience. Would you look at that- instant meals just got easier! Tip: Be sure to keep an eye out for models that feature a single plug option to save you an outlet and to reduce cord-clutter.
- iPod Speakers: Help your student tune out the sounds of rowdy neighbors, entertain friends or kick-back and relax after a long day with the gift of music. Whether they want to show off their quirky style or a more traditional route, you are sure to find iPod/MP3 speakers that represent them well. Start the day with music with a multifunctional iPod speaker alarm clock that can be programmed to awaken even the laziest of students.
- Laptop Computer: Widescreen, surround sound, graphics enabled, ultraportable and the list goes on! Choosing the right laptop for your student’s needs can seem strenuous, but don’t lose another fist full of hair and use this personalized, step-by-step laptop selection guide. Don’t know your needs? Check out some online purchasing guides that help you define what your student’s needs are and can help you sift through the hundreds of options to find the perfect laptop.
Save your wagers for the poker table and get protected…
After completing all your time consuming research and finally making a purchase, don’t risk letting your work go to waste and get protected! An extended service plan that’s right for you could save you from repeat purchases of those costly, yet oh-so-savvy, electronic gadgets. Now that’s an investment you won’t regret.
In order to fund a back to school shopping splurge of your own, we are holding “The Protected! U Trivia Sweepstakes” to promote the launch of our new video, Protected! U. Four lucky entrants can win $2,500 towards their back to school electronics. The sweepstakes will run from August 23 – September 6 and the winners will be announced September 9. Good luck!!
Posted by: admin
Tags: back to school electronics, Back to School gadgets, back-to-school, calculator, electronics, extended service plans, extended warranties, extended warranty, laptop, paperless writing tablet, refrigerator