According to Kermit the Frog, it’s not easy being green. What does he know? It’s now simpler than ever to be green and every savvy shopper should do their best to incorporate something green into their lives. From outdoor tables to sunglasses and office equipment, green products are popping up faster than the May flowers. Give them a look over; Kermit would most certainly be proud of you.
Hotter than the Sun: Solar Powered Gadgets
With warm weather just around the corner, solar powered gadgets seem to be the perfect solution to fuel our summer entertainment. What’s better than sitting outside soaking up the rays and taking advantage of the free energy? Wherever you go these gadgets can power themselves, giving you the freedom to soak up the sun.
- Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard and the Solar Powered Wireless Mouse: Move your office outdoors and work on your tan. Beach office relocation at its best!
- Yanko Design Solar Sunglasses: Look chic in these sunglasses and power your small electronic device, like an iPod, while you’re out. Never be without power or shade.
- 6 IN 1 Solar Lego Children’s Toys: No need to replace batteries on children’s toys again! We couldn’t be more thrilled about this. These certainly promise hours of outdoor entertainment, at least until the sun goes down.
- SunTable (Solar Powered Furniture): Let your furniture charge your electronics. Spend some hours outside without worrying about your power situation. Perfect for the outdoor lover and design trendsetter.
- Active Trax Portable Solar and Dynamo Powered iPod Speaker: For any music fanatic, there is nothing worse than being without batteries to jam to your favorite beats. With this product you will never have that issue ever again.
Whatever your fancy, something is surely to be found for you in the solar panel world.
Rewards Go Green:
Being green doesn’t necessarily mean you have to purchase a new solar product or an energy saving one, but it does mean that you should do your best to be environmentally savvy. Follow the logic of the three R’s – Reduce, Reuse and Recycle – upgrading electronics can also be a green move. With the newly established concept of buyback programs, trading in your old electronic can put some money back in your pocket and keeps you ahead of the innovation curve.
Gadgets don’t have long life expectancies because new ones are being created short months later, so these programs are perfect for the savvy consumer looking to stay up-to-date. Leave it to N.E.W.to provide this revolutionary service. For a little extra at purchase you can reward yourself when it’s time to upgrade that old phone or computer. Who knew that getting rewarded for being green would be so lucrative!
With all this insight, being green sure is easy. But purchasing solar powered electronics and recycling old ones aren’t the only ways to maintain a green image. Using your resources and protecting them is what being a savvy, and green, consumer is all about.
Posted by: admin