Obligatory Obi Wan jokes aside, the smartphone market can be a daunting place for anyone who isn’t well versed in the technical jargon associated with the devices. Deciding to buy an Android phone over an iPhone or Blackberry is one part of the process, but it gets more complicated from there. The Savvy Shopper is here to simplify things for you, and these top-tier Android devices are all excellent options.
Android Devices: The Rise of the Machines
- Samsung Epic Touch 4G – There are some pretty bulky smart phones on the market today, but those of us not sporting cargo pants can easily carry around this absurdly slim and speedy device. Great video and gaming capabilities alongside excellent touch technology make this one a great choice.
- HTC Evo 3D – A phone that can function in 3D…need I say more? Yes? You can actually take 3D images and videos yourself with the phone’s camera and watch them on the device and at home. Now go pick your jaw up off the floor and go pick an Evo 3D off the shelf.
- MyTouch 4G Slide – A standalone point-and-shoot camera can easily run you hundreds of dollars. The camera on the new device is possibly the best mobile device camera on the market. Oh, and the rest of the phone isn’t too shabby either.
- Motorola Droid Razr Maxx – Battery life is a daily complaint for many Droid Razr owners, but where the original Droid Razr falls short, the Maxx prevails. An immensely improved battery life compared to its predecessor should make this a wonderful option for anyone on Team Droid.
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus –Three words: Ice Cream Sandwich. Don’t start drooling; we’re talking about software, not soft serve. The Galaxy Nexus is the first phone to utilize Android’s most advanced operating system, and as of right now, is the only mobile device to do so.
It’s important to know what you want before you buy a new device, but you can’t really go wrong with any of these. Give one of them a try and see just what you’ve been missing out on.
Posted by: admin